An exhibition stand provides even in today’s high-tech information world an important “face-to-face” interaction chance for you and your target market at any exhibition, trade show or event.
If the way you portray your business in exhibitions and trade shows is important to you, you have come to the right place. The core focus of our business at Global Exhibition Stands Inc. is to give our customers an exhibition stand that will make them not just stand out but also look professional. When you come to us, you can be sure of one thing: return on investment. We mainly work with international exhibitors who are looking to exhibit in Europe. Our modular trade show booths are custom made for all our customers with your needs in mind that are so solidly built that they do not need the support of pop-up or roll up banners. Come to us for all your exhibition stand designs.
Unique Exhibition Stand Service
What makes Global Exhibition Stands Inc. unique as an exhibition service? The fact that we anticipate the needs, desires and expectations of our customers. We don’t focus on telling our customers how good we are; instead, we focus on what our customers need. We understand that you need all the following and that is why we take care of all of it for you.
• When you decide to exhibit in Europe, you are looking for unique solutions for all the challenges that may come in the way. For most customers, the biggest concern is how unique, organized and professional their exhibition stand design will make them look. We know that you are looking to find a company that can provide these solutions.
• We know that when you hire an exhibition stand contractor, you don’t want to be involved in the design and creation of your trade show booth. Once you hand over your expectations, you want them to take things over from there – they should be able to do design, booth production, graphics and other logistics without having to call or email you or the time with questions and clarifications.
• Exhibiting abroad has special challenges; you have to take care of technical service orders, I&D, logistics, PR agencies, hotel bookings and more. All these things can distract you from your main job which is preparing whatever materials and products you will be exhibiting. With us, these things are taken care for you so that you can focus on the main task.
• We know that the only reason you are spending money on an exhibition stand is so that you can be as successful as possible through the exhibition – you want to get new qualified leads and you want to renew old business contracts. We also know that some of our customers are looking to launch new products and this means that their exhibition stands have to be created with different needs in mind.
• Getting new leads and launching new products means that you have to be seen by attendees and for this to happen, your exhibition stand has to be stunning enough to put competitor booths in the background. We know that all companies that exhibit in Europe try to do their best to stand out. To make sure that we always beat them to it, we hire nothing but the best talent in the industry; so long as they are working for us, other companies will not be able to beat our exhibition design ideas.
• Exhibitions are all about ROI – Return on Investment. They want to spend some money so that they can be seen at trade shows but at the same time, they should be able to collect enough credible leads and possibly sales to recover their costs and make a profit. How do we make sure that you can achieve this? We have developed a strategy that uses the best materials and exhibition design at very affordable costs. We use various plans to make sure that we produce an affordable trade show booth every time.
Why should GES be your exhibition stand contractor?
We have defined ourselves differently in several ways:
1. For us, it is all about your needs.
2. Although we work mostly with trade shows and exhibitions in Europe, we have a strong and reliable local partner network that can deliver to the rest of the world.
3. Our team is unique and globally representative; it is comprised of a creative and experienced Indian team of stand designers, highly skilled and motivated Eastern European craftsmen and stand builders, experienced and precise German project managers as well as an Irish based accounting department.
4. We come with more than 35 years of successful practical experience and expertise of our CEO Wolfgang Junius at all levels of the global exhibition industry.
5. Lean and effective business process organization with low overheads, using state of the art IT & communication structures.
6. We don’t believe in having a sales team to promote our exhibition service. Instead, we have designed a structure where from the first time you contact us, we assign you one experienced project manager who is fully responsible for making sure that you get everything that you need and that you are in the loop.