Exhibition Stand Design At Its Best
Why do some exhibition booths seem to stand out and attract more visitors than others? This is a question that you may have tackled in the past, and the answer is that the owners of these booths take exhibition stand design very seriously. At Global ExhibitS, our exhibition stand design members have perfected the art of stand design; our job is to make sure that you have an exhibition stand that will stand out from the rest, giving your product or service the chance to attract the most qualified leads. We understand that it is all about ROI, or return on investments, and whatever you spend on your stand must be recovered and surpassed. What do we do to help you with that?
Exhibition Stand Design Briefing
The first thing we do is create a design brief. A design brief is a list of the things that we want to take into account when doing exhibition booth design. Basically, our team will meet with you in a video chat to learn all they can about your products and also what your goal is with your next exhibition. Do you want to attract new leads to an old product? Are you looking to launch a new one? What kinds of partnerships are you looking to form? All these questions help our exhibition stand designers create a customized, unique and professional stand for your product.
Exhibition Stand Design Checkpoints
1. Whether you plan to attend more than one trade show this year. If you, do you plan to re-use parts of the exhibition stand that we will create for you? We also look at whether you only exhibit in Europe or whether you plan to exhibit in other parts of the world. At GlobalExhibitS, we deal with customers who usually exhibit in Europe but we have global partners who are stationed in different countries.
2. Who are you exhibiting with? We have a lot of experience with exhibitions and we can help you pick the best in your industry.
3. What kind of space we are we working with? Have you booked a corner, head or island type of stand area? Do you want the stand to be rather closed on all sides? This gives our exhibition designers something that they can build on.
4. What kind of budget do you have? If you don’t have one, the design brief will help you determine how much you will need to spend.
5. We take time to understand your brand. We find out how you want to be perceived at the trade show. We collect your brochures and logo at this point.
6. We consider the ambiance you would like to create. Will it be open and inviting? Formal? Serious? Relaxed? Would you like a single or double storey stand? What height do you think is right considering your product?
7. We take into account the way the space will be divided. We advice our clients to make the most of their stands because stand space has become very expensive.
8. We consider whether or not the stand will need additional furniture and whether we are the ones to provide it. If the client would like to use their own, we take into account how it will affect the look of the stand.
9. Audio visuals are necessary for many clients and we take this into account as well.
Graphics for Exhibition Stand Design
Without graphics, your stand is a plain wooden or metal structure. That is why we approach graphics design so seriously. We have a philosophy called „The structural strategy of graphic communication in the exhibition hall“ which helps to explain the way stand graphic design „talks“ to the exhibition visitor.
Our Exhibition Stand Design Team
Our creative team are ready to apply this philosophy to your solution, maximising your impact at any trade show and providing the level of „silent salesman“ needed. They know exactly the impact difference in graphic design at 5 metres tall and that at A4 size. They are supported by the rest of Global ExhibitS so that they can do a phenomenal job every time.
If you retain Global Exhibition Stands for your exhibition stand design, you can be sure that you will get more from your next trade show than you invested in us. In other words, we understand that our job is to make you a winner and our exhibition stand design team does everything required to make this happen.
Germany + 49 6821 973313 UK +44 203 60 80 548 US +1 941 31 21 931 Call Us Now! or send us a Request for Proposal to make the first step to your stunning exhibition stand design.