Exhibiting abroad for more business success
Exhibiting abroad is one of the quickest and most cost-effective ways to reach new export customers and rapidly grow your business.
Global Exhibition Stands Inc. is your trusted reliable global partner in boosting your international sales by exhibitions. Since many years, our management team has assisted and supported hundreds of companies with the implementation and expansion of their successful export strategies.
Exhibiting abroad with a strong partner
information management to securing consistency and same quality in your exhibits, wherever in the world.
As an international company, organizing your trade shows around the world by yourself can become a real nightmare, if you trust the wrong local vendors and suppliers.
With reliable local partners in all continents, we can offer you relevant, up-to-date assistance on doing business in your target market. Our main purpose is to help you avoid the common pitfalls of overseas exhibiting and enable you to enjoy a profitable, trouble-free exhibition experience.
Our exhibiting abroad experts can help you to:
- Select the right exhibitions – to meet your export objectives and save you from disappointments by having selected a wrong trade show. Not all promoted international trade shows are aiming for YOUR benefits.
- Find the best route to market – either alone, or as part of a trade association group or national pavilion.
- Overcome language barriers – with bi-lingual local booth staff, we can help you avoid misunderstandings over foreign contacts at the trade show.
- Organise your exhibition – we can provide full service covering everything from pre-show marketing, to designing and setting up your booth, organising logistics and making travel arrangements, and much, much more.
- Avoid local misunderstandings – we have an extensive long term local experience in all major markets, so we can give you first-hand advice on business customs that may impact upon a successful business.
- Deal with any local problems – your experienced personal GES project manager is available onsite and he will assist you with any issues that could affect your successful participation in the exhibition.
Contact us at any time to discuss your international business expansion plans by exhibiting abroad.